What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A powerful course that will immerse you in a clear understanding of exactly how to use conscious visualization strategies
- Take amazing vacations and travel to the destinations you’ve always wanted to see
- Enjoy abundant luxuries (whatever ”luxury” means to you personally)
- Own and enjoy fantastic cars, motorcycles or other wonderful vehicles
- Experience deep passion and romance in your life
- Live in your magnificent dream home
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Design Your Perfect Life scores 72.50/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://designperfectlife.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: designperfectlife.com you’ll also be taken through to designperfectlife.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)